Membership
Who's Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> General Discussion/Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valadao
Tracker

Tracker

re: Making allegiance with other kinships

Heya folks!

I've not been able to play regularly, but i'm still playing a bit, and I see that there isn't many players still active on kin. But still, I believe that we coud try to meet other kins on the server, and discuss about making a chat of these kins for grouping and other kinds of help.

I believe that it could be good to bring gouping back to kin, as the world may sometimes be inconsistent and eventually make groups that have no coordenation to accomplish more complex instances.

After this week, I'll have two weeks of vacation, when I'll probably be able to play a little more in this weeks, maybe we could discuss in game with those players who still are active. 

Thanks for attention, and see y'all in game!

Valadao.

Bobberry
Council
Esquire

Esquire

re: RE:New kin alliegances

Dear Val,

Agreed we do need more grouping in this kin. We currently have 12 pages of 20 characters per page signed up so that is 240 characters. This year I have been encouraging people to log on for Monday evening grouping for 2 hours and to sign up for instance teams. Unfortunately both of these initiatives have waned over the summer months so far. Many people are simply logging in to do the featured instances only and then logging off. These are so quick that means that we often miss each other when we are online.

Since the new changes many of the T1 instances for 3 and 6 man can now be completed with a small team of 2 people. Now we really need to group up for raids and T2 instances. These can take a little longer but they do require that we are all online at the same time. I propose that we all try and log in at the weekends from 10am UK time onwards when we are able to allow as much grouping as possible.

So let us hope we get a positive response from our kin members now that the holiday season is upon us!

P.S. Grouping using other kins has not worked in the past due to the fact that most people cannot commit to a particular login time or day each week. I have seen nothing to indicate that this is going to change yet.

We are also still recruiting as often as possible so please do welcome the new kin members when you see them and help where you can.

Thanks

Bobby

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> General Discussion/Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: