Membership
Who's Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> Outlaw Brotherhood News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaldegrim
Kaldewyr
Council
Master-at-Arms

Master-at-Arms
Awarded:

re: Kinmeeting May 4th, 2014

Hello Outlaws

The rumours were there for months already, but now they're finally confirmed. The Outlaw Brotherhood has finally decided to collaborate with the dark armies of the witchking. A band of orcs, wargs and other scum with strong ties to the Brotherhood has been reported to fight for the dark lord under the name Outlawsome. In other news, after 3 years of leading the kinship Kaldegrim (me) stepped down as leader and handed the command over to Bannerson.

Now I know having a new leader and simultaneously strengthening ties with the dark lord seems suspicious. But no matter which side we're on, I am sure Bannerson is up to the task of leading the kinship towards glory. Good luck Ban!

Events in may:

May 9th 19:00 UK-time: lvl 95 skirmish raids (EU)

May 9th 24:00 UK-time: lvl 95 skirmish raids (EST)

May 16th 19:00 UK-time: Creeptribe kickstarter event

May 23rd 19:00 UK-time: Chickenrun to helms deep

May 30th 19:00 UK-time: Game of Tag

Creeptribe

As mentioned in the intro we have an official creeptribe now.

After a voting we decided upon naming the tribe 'outlawsome'.

Girim, as one of our most experienced and active creepplaying members has been given command. this month at friday the 16th there will be an official introduction to Outlawsome and creepplay in general under his command. Everyone is welcome to join, whether you are an experienced pvmp-er or have never set foot in the Ettenmoors before.

Succession

as mentioned during the kinmeeting, in the kinmail and the introduction of this newspost I officially stepped down as leader of the Outlaw Brotherhood. I've given a long explanation in the kinmail so I'll keep it short here.

I want to thank everyone for 3 amazing years. It has been a privilege to stand at the head of such a great group of people. I wish Bannerson all the luck in the world. And since it is not my intention to quit lotro entirely and definitely not my intention to quit this amazing kinship we build I hope to see you all in-game soon!

Kaldegrim

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> Outlaw Brotherhood News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: