Membership
Who's Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naerond
Fighter

Fighter

re: Re: Agility vs other stats for a burgular

Bobberry wrote:

My view is that for dps you max out your main stat and get a bit of vitality like you have done. you have created a nice dps burgular suitable for short fights for monsters 100k or less I would suggest. 

If you are gonna go up against the bigger monsters greater than 100k (which should be possible with the burgular's healing capability) then you are going to need to swop some of your agility for fate and provide enough heals to help you survive the really big hits ( a bit of critical defence won't hurt either even if it is only 20% or so). The best fate gear in the game is currently the fangorn items and you can add more fate using legacies or virtues too. Fate will also make you able to survive for longer and outlast even the toughest monsters. Your incoming healing looks enough to me but the only proof is actually testing in battle in my book! Get the balance right and awesome fame will be yours!

So get crafting those fate items on your jeweler and tailor crafting alts and don't forget to spend your trait points wisely on skills that you really use all the time to help damage enemies and heal you.

Hope this helps.

from Bobberry

Concerning the 100k+ monsters; I did almost every 6man instance solo with this build, and most 3mans on t2c. Though, your tip about more Fate is definitely useful: Fate will improve quite a lot now that I look at it. Thanks for your reply :))

Bobberry
Council
Esquire

Esquire

re: Agility vs other stats for a burgular

My view is that for dps you max out your main stat and get a bit of vitality like you have done. you have created a nice dps burgular suitable for short fights for monsters 100k or less I would suggest. 

If you are gonna go up against the bigger monsters greater than 100k (which should be possible with the burgular's healing capability) then you are going to need to swop some of your agility for fate and provide enough heals to help you survive the really big hits ( a bit of critical defence won't hurt either even if it is only 20% or so). The best fate gear in the game is currently the fangorn items and you can add more fate using legacies or virtues too. Fate will also make you able to survive for longer and outlast even the toughest monsters. Your incoming healing looks enough to me but the only proof is actually testing in battle in my book! Get the balance right and awesome fame will be yours!

So get crafting those fate items on your jeweler and tailor crafting alts and don't forget to spend your trait points wisely on skills that you really use all the time to help damage enemies and heal you.

Hope this helps.

from Bobberry

Naerond
Fighter

Fighter

re: Burglar gear/stats

Hello guys,

here is a screenshot of my Burglar's character pannel. I'd like to see what others use, as I am not sure if I should be focussing on Agility this much.

on my YouTube channel, you can find a video about burglar gear/stats as well, you can visit my channel by going to this website: youtube.com/user/DefeatenEU

Forum Image

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> Gallery All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: