Membership
Who's Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> Outlaw Brotherhood News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naerond
Fighter

Fighter

re: Outlawsome! Creeptribe Event 26th

Hail and well met Outlaws =]

As you may have heard on the kinmeeting or may have read on the calendar, coming 26th september we will log to the smelly side of the force once again! I just wanted to write down a few notes before the event, hoping to make some things clear in advance.

- Do not hesitate to join. Even if you have never played creepside before, even if you are unranked or lowrank, all are most welcome to join us. The more the merrier and fun is #1 priority.

- I will most likely contact a friend of me, Rolsperx or Andhfara, to set up a small freepgroup. That way, we can have some organised fights. I will be in contact with them on Teamspeak, so do not worry about being wiped =] also I will give those that are interested the Teamspeak adress.

- If you want to prepare yourself for future creeptribe events, it would be wise to start doing some daily quests. It doesn't take long and it can be lots of fun if you do them with friends. Feel free to contact me or any other player if you want to log over to creepside and group up at any other moment then the kinevent, a lot of players will log there often. If you need any quest items, like certain drops from mobs or anything like that, feel free to contact me.

I hope to see many people joining the smelly side in the next event. Once again, do not hesitate to join if you are unexperienced. Feel free to contact me at any time if you have suggestions/questions.

~ Defeaten

youtube.com/user/defeateneu

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> Outlaw Brotherhood News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: