Membership
Who's Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> General Discussion/Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobberry
Council
Esquire

Esquire

re: Return and server xfer

Hi. Yes the number of active members in the kin has fallen sadly in the last few months. Many of the players have busy real lives or have moved to other games for the time being so their characters are still in the kin but not very active.

Once we have moved I will do an officer clean up and create a new officer structure for the kin so that each officer has a set job to do with the aim of progressing player skills through the game.

Anyways I am still here so do team up and have some lotro fun with me when you can!:P

Bobby

Filoe
Scout

Scout

Hi :)

It was quite surprise to return in January just to find our kinship empty :(

Maybe it will be better with servers merged...

Girim
Council
Scout

Scout

Hello Outlaws

Girim here, it's been a while since i've been interested in coming back to LotRO but the new pvmp zone and the upcoming server merging has done it. Can't wait to get back into playing with you guys again, but for now i'll wait until we have transferred servers.

Abiadan
Scout

Scout

Hail Outlaws!!!

Heard about the upcoming server transfer, and just wanted you to know that I'll be checking the forums here from time to time to keep updated on what the kin is planning to do.  I personally would be interested in Laurelin, but it's all good.

Hope to be back sometime late October/early November.  Will have a lot of apples and cherries to make into cider so not sure how long that will take me.  Am looking forward to getting back to it.

Good hunting to all!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> General Discussion/Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: