Membership
Who's Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> Outlaw Brotherhood News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobberry
Council
Esquire

Esquire

re: POSTPONED - GOODBYE TO WITHYWINDLE EVENT

Dear Kin

POSTPONED BECAUSE THE EVERNIGHT SERVER IS NOT YET ON THE TRANSFER LIST FOR WITHY!

The time has come to say our goodbye to Withywindle server. 

Please meet at the stable master in Buckland on Friday 13th November at 8pm uk time (3PM servertime).

From there we will form a raid and shall head into the old forest to the Withywindle river for games, drinking and smoking!

I will be at this event on my second account with Bariberry. Until then please contact Karelos if you need anything and she will contact me.

After this event please feel free to transfer to the new server called Evernight and you will automatically be re-enrolled back into the kinship (I Hope). It can take up to 6 hours to transfer your account and you will receive an email once it has been completed successfully.

Please NOTE that I will be moving the kinship across on Thursday evening 12th November so this is when the kinship will be disbanded on Withywindle and reformed on Evernight. Once the transfer has completed you are free to move your characters across. I shall be able to confirm the successful transfer at the Goodbye to Withywindle event and update you with the name of the area for our kin house on Evernight so you can buy a house in the same area (if you choose to do so).

Until then...GAME ON!

from

Bobberry

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> Outlaw Brotherhood News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: