Membership
Who's Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> Outlaw Brotherhood News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobberry
Council
Esquire

Esquire

re: Getting online once a week at the same time for 2 hours

Dear Outlaws,

I trying to find a time and day when more people can log in and play together for 2 hours each week. This is to enable phases 2 and 3 of the instance/raid team plans.

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Please send an in game mail to Bobberry with one day/time when you will be able to login and play for 2 hours. The class of character does not matter and they must be lvl 10 or higher. We can then start to do the 6 man big battles and raids we simply need more people to be online at a regular time/day once a week.

Once I have analysed your responses I will adjust the instance times on the kin website calendar.

The current calendar days/times are here: http://outlawbrotherhood.guildlaunch.com/calendar/calendar.php?gid=203614 

Please join us when you can at one of those times advertised at least once per week and we can start to improve our team play together furthering our middle earth journey and adventure!

Bobby (Kin leader)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Outlaw Brotherhood Forum Index -> Outlaw Brotherhood News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: